Pre-season on court workshop and competition designed to prepare for the upcoming varsity tennis seasons.
Activities and match play will be managed observing social distancing and according to SCJTL SAFE policies and Sportime COVID Guidelines.
Open to girls and boys grades 7 to 12, who already have played or planning to play/tryout for school JHS, Jr. Varsity and varsity tennis teams.
3 - hour session includes:
- On court workshop with Sportime Professionals
On court training and drills focusing on technical and tactical skills players will need for varsity tennis team competition.
- Tennis equipment info presention.
- Competition match play.
- Grades: 7 thru 12
- Who have played on JHS, Jr. Varsity, and Varsity tennis team.
- Players eligbile for and planning to tryout and join Jr. HS, Jr. Varsity and Varsity tennis.
- Girls and boys tennis team members from all schools in Suffolk County are welcome to attend.
- Players will need to provide the following personal equipment:
- To avoid accidental sharing, Players are required to have their full name clearly written on every item brought.
- Age specific tennis racquet.
- Water bottle, snack.
- Personal safety pack:
- Face covering
- Face mask, gaiters are to be worn by everyone entering the building.
Player will not play with mask over their faces. Instead they may be asked to wear them around their neck and instructed to cover up when they get close (within 7 feet) of ATC/SCJTL, Sportime Staff and other players.
How To Register:
- Registration Fee: $75 per player.
- All registration processed thru SCJTL Member registration system.
- Registration to open by Wednesday, February 10, 2021.
- Registration is limited and will close when maximum number of participants is reached.